518 Gregory Ave. #A406
Weehawken, NJ 07087-5706
Representative LIGHTING DESIGN Experience:
- ACOM Productions Lighting Supervisor "The Last Empress" 1998 and 1999 New York and Los Angeles Productions
- The Concord Hotel Night Club Lighting Designer "A Salute to Hollywood" and "The Court Jester, a tribute to Danny Kaye" 1996
- Elisa Monte Dance Company Lighting Designer "New York Moon Glow", "La Bess", "Fatidic Embrace" 1995 Choreography by Elisa Monte and David Brown
- New York City Ballet Lighting Designer "Operetta Affezionata" 1995 Choreography by Richard Tanner
- The Alvin Aliey American Dance Theater Lighting Designer "Nmemonic Verses" 1994 Choreography by Elisa Monte
- New York City Ballet Lighting Designer "A Schubert Sonata" 1994 Choreography by Richard Tanner
- The Bavarian National Ballet of Munich Lighting Supervisor New York Season 1993 at the New York State Theater, Lincoln Center
- Cab Calloway and Friends Lighting Designer "This Joint is Jumping" 1993 at the Apollo Theater, Harlem
- Hommage a Balanchine Lighting Designer and Production Consultant 1992 US Tour produced by Columbia Artists Management Inc.
- Stars of American Ballet Lighting Designer Domestic and International Tours 1992-94
- Stars of New York City Ballet Lighting Designer "A Salute to Fred and Ginger" 1991 Choreography by Robert LaFosse
- Pennsylvania / Milwaukee Ballet Lighting Designer "Pulse, Sisu, Second Construction" 1989 Choreography by Richard Tanner
- Pennsylvania / Milwaukee Ballet Lighting Designer "Gallimathias Musicum" 1988 Choreography by Richard Tanner
- Twyla Tharp Dance, New York City Lighting Supervisor 1986-88
- The Feld Ballet, New York City Lighting Coordinator and Technical Director 1984-85
Assistant to other Designers: Craig Miller, Paul Gallo, Michael Hotopp, Jim Ingalls, Jeff Davis, Mary Jo Dondlinger
Education: B.S. Northwestern University 1977 Major: Theatrical Design
Member, UNITED SCENIC ARTISTS, Local 829
For further info send me a message.
Last Updated: 3/21/00
Return to Mark's Home Page.